Thursday, October 13, 2011

HedgeBlobs Everywhere!

Kendra here, I know it's been ages! But I have been knitting, I promise. The main obsession around here has been HedgeBlobs. After the original, a smaller HedgeBlob was discovered! While vacationing in Maine, we made a trip to Acadia National Park and look what was hiding under a mushroom!
She is now referred to as Mama Blob, the loving partner of HedgeBlob. Things have been a bit lovey-dovey around here, because there is already a teeny-tiny Baby Hedge...

It's a truly happy family :)

Rhinebeck is around the corner so sweater knitting has been very important as well. I didn't quite have the chance to knit a brand new sweater, but I did recently finish a lovely new sweater - Metro Cardigan knit in a beautiful grey color of Valley Yarns Valley Superwash. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! I've never been more proud of my finishing work. I'll be sporting it on Sunday at Rhinebeck, for those of you trying to find us at Rhinebeck Bingo :)



I'm also about half-way through my Snapdragon Tam to catch up with the other girls! We have a drive up to Webs in Massachusetts and then on to Rhinebeck for the New York Sheep and Wool Festival tomorrow, so lots of knitting time to get it done in time to wear it!

As an aside, Adam has also contributed to the knitting world. Everyone, meet Squishy! He's my adorable little buddy...I came home to find him on my pillow after a trip away. Just had to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment