Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Excuses, Excuses

My name is Jess, and I must confess to a certain...infidelity. It started out fairly casually: I would only work on Smith at home, so I had to knit something on the go. After all, I started my Featherweight before I started Smith. Then, the temperature hit record highs, and I didn't have an air conditioner. After that, I dealt with a little health scare, so I didn't knit at all for several days. Finally, I've been fantasizing about knitting the perfect sweater for Rhinebeck, and I can't stop thinking about Madelinetosh yarns.

I guess what I'm saying is that Smith fell by the wayside, and I only feel a little bad about it. Ladies, start on Veyla. I'll be over in the corner, desperately attempting to finish Featherweight before we begin the Snapdragon projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment