Monday, July 25, 2011

A Finished Hedgie!

Kendra here, checking in from JFK airport waiting to board my flight to Utah to visit family and thought I'd share my new little buddy with you: HedgeBlob the Hedgehog!





I know it's a goofy name, but Adam and I were in fits of laughter as I was finishing this little guy up last night. The way he was stuffed at first he was a chubby little blob, and getting his eyes in the right place was no easy task! He finally came together and is one cute little guy. Just in time to keep Adam company as I head out of town this week.





He was a lot of fun to make and although I still have his mushroom buddies to make, I'm already anxious to get going on our next project, Veyla! I'll be visiting my mom and she's been wanting to make those mitts as well, so hopefully we'll have a guest blogger join us in the next round. So come girls, show me your 'hogs! Time to board!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you finished! What an adorable little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adorable!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting :)
    Raggedystitches,
    Louise

    ReplyDelete